Self Storage Prices/Information – Business & Domestic
Domestic StorageMoving home, co-habiting or downsizing? If you need to de-clutter or make space The Storage Works offers storage solutions perfect for furniture etc. We can give you boxes and even help you unload if required.
Business StorageGone are the days of businesses having to take out years long expensive commercial leases and having to cope with keeping a building fully maintained, repaired and insured. All your ad-on costs are taken care of within your weekly rental charge such as business and water rates, lighting, etc.
Online Businesses - So many of us trade online nowadays therefore we make it easy for you... We can take deliveries in for you and give your 'sales' to the courier on your behalf. WiFi is included at our facility, if you have an office with us too, your whole operation can trade from one building.
Tradesman & Builders - Tradesman/builders commonly use us to provide a safe, secure and an easily accessible location for tools and materials which their staff can use too.
Document & Archive Storage - If you require document storage and wish to mange it yourself rather than using a third party company, our storage units are an ideal solution.
Businesses Requiring Satellite Space - Commonly used by corporate or installation companies, our storage units provide a perfect 'off-shoot' from a main warehouse. Sales representatives that give out samples or brochures commonly store with us as well as installers that need a secure area for their tools and materials which their local staff can access.
Why Choose Us?
- No VAT is added to the price, what you see is what you pay
- Prices Stay The Same - We do not offer introductory rates that keep rising, once you are storing with us, your price stays the same throughout your stay - hassle free
- Pricing Transparency - As you can see below, we do not make you 'request a quote' and fill in lengthy forms to see the price. There are no additional costs when storing with us such as business or water rates, etc. Please note that we do not offer contents insurance when you store with us as in a lot of cases your household insurance will cover your goods outside the home, but if you do need insurance we can recommend third party providers that offer good value for money.
- Unit Size Required? - Use our 'Size Estimator' to gauge how much room you may need or come down and see us for advice! Don't worry if you get it wrong, we are happy to accommodate you if you need a smaller or bigger unit. If the amount you need to store changes while you are storing with us, your unit size can too.
- Quality, Professional Facility - Our facility is clean and free from damp as it is purpose built. Many of our ceilings are 8ft high, increasing the cubic volume and the amount you can store. If you have any specific requirements such as requiring electricity on a regular basis or need to store an obscure item, please feel free to call us.
- Safety, Security & Access - Choose somewhere you feel safe, our facility features a gated compound and state of the art security to protect you and your belongings when you want to access them (24/7 access).
- Want To Start Storing With Us? - We need you to bring along 2 forms of ID (1 photo) and fill in our contract with your details when you come in. A 4 week refundable deposit is also required, you then decide how much storage you would like to pay in advance, the minimum is 1 week. If you have signed up to a minimum 13 or 26 weeks contract, we do not make you pay for it all in advance.
- Price Match - Don't forget, if you manage to find a facility that is cheaper than us when comparing like for like, let us know and we'll try our best to match it
Indoor Storage – Price Per Week – Individually Alarmed Units (24/7 Access)
|Unit Space/Size||Min 1 Week – No Discount||Min 13 Weeks – 5% Discount||Min 26 Weeks – 10% Discount|
|Cancellation Notice||1 Week||2 Weeks||4 Weeks|
|16ft² = 1.50m²||£7.50||£7.13||£6.75|
|20ft² = 1.85m²||£9.00||£8.55||£8.10|
|25ft² = 2.30m²||£10.50||£9.98||£9.45|
|35ft² = 3.25m²||£13.00||£12.35||£11.70|
|50ft² = 4.65m²||£17.00||£16.15||£15.30|
|75ft² = 6.95m²||£24.00||£22.80||£21.60|
|100ft² = 9.30m²||£30.00||£28.50||£27.00|
|125ft² = 11.60m²||£36.00||£34.20||£32.40|
|150ft² = 13.95m²||£42.00||£39.90||£37.80|
|200ft² = 18.60m²||£55.00||£52.25||£49.50|
|250ft² = 23.23m²||£65.00||£61.75||£58.50|
Outdoor Storage – Price Per Week – Gated 24/7 Access, CCTV & Security Lighting
|Type Of Storage||Min 1 Week – No Discount||Min 13 Weeks – 5% Discount||Min 26 Weeks – 10% Discount|
|Cancellation Notice||1 Week||2 Weeks||4 Weeks|
|Car / Trailer / Van Storage – Max Length 6m||£12.00||£11.40||£10.80|
|80ft² = 7.42m² – 10x8ft Container||£22.00||£20.90||£19.80|
|160ft² = 14.84m² – 20x8ft Container||£32.00||£30.40||£28.80|
If you are storing a vehicle with us, you can move it when required, you do not need to give us notice.
- Anya Fallon
I stored some of my belongings here for just over 6 months and had a very positive experience. They answered their phone every time I called and were very helpful with any queries I had. They also seemed to be very switched on when it came to security which I liked. I'd definitely use them again if I ever needed storage! Thanks guys!
Superb, had a 35 sq.foot for 10 months. 100% Secure. available 24/7. Warm dry and kept 100% perfectly maintained. Perfect for the safe storage of anything and everything.....Highly recommended!!!
Brilliant facility, clean and modern. Every member of staff I spoke to was helpful and polite. I would recommend to friends and family looking for a safe and secure place to store belongings.
- Dom Jones
Brilliant service... I would recommend to anyone.I was in the process of moving house a while ago and I was in desperate need for some storage. I contacted the storage works via the telephone and the staff told me everything I needed to know and arranged an appointment that suited me.The sign up was easy, the prices are great and the site is so much more secure than other storage sites I have seen in the past. There is descent free parking and the site is very easy to find.There was no hassle when I left and no hidden charges. This is the first company I would think of if I ever need storage again in the future.There are also offices available to rent. My girlfriend owns her own business and is considering expanding. If we require an office, this is the first place we will look.Overall... I couldn't of asked for more...Outstanding service!!!
8/19/2016A Google User
I used the storage works to store my belongings for a year. It was great, easy to access even out of office hours. The team were helpful and pleasant to talk to. They have trolleys to help manoeuvre furniture to and from the units. Could just have done with a lift as my unit was on the first floor.
First time I've had to use a storage facility, and this has been top-notch. The service provided when I first approached them was excellent - nothing was too much trouble, including an out-of-hours viewing.The unit is easy to access but also feels very secure. Highly recommended.
- Amber Griffin
Can't fault my experience. All of the staff were really friendly. The building was really secure and the access hours were much better than others i have used. I will deffinately be using again if i need storage in the future.
Would definitely recommend 'The Storage Work's' as they provide a brilliant service and are very helpful. Easily accessible 24hrs and reasonably priced. Thanks again
We have occupied a office and Storage Unit at The Storage Works for around a year and have been thrilled to be there. The owners are fantastic,friendly and very approachable. The facilities are good with excellent internet speed. The security is a real added bonus and offers piece of mind knowing your business is safe and secure.We would recommend The Storage Works to anyone who is looking for affordable storage and office space.