Office Space Rental In Blackburn | Business Centre – Prices & Information
Quick Overview - Office Rental Blackburn
We're challenging the commercial business world, to have a different, more simple and cost effective all inclusive workplace solution which you can move into and have everything you need (including internet access & first class facilities) immediately at your fingertips. The Storage Works wants to work with you to take away any headaches that come with opening your first office or moving from an exiting location, we've done all the work so you don't have to, we want you to focus on what you are good at, running your business. Our objective is to offer the right amount of affordable professional office space, for the exact length of time needed. So if you're looking for large or small business premises to rent, for office rental in Blackburn, always think 'The Storage Works'.
Why Rent Office Space With Us?
- No VAT is added to the prices below. If you are VAT registered this won't make a difference, however if you are not, there is a 20% saving to be made.
- Features - What is Included? - Parking, Communal Kitchen, Toilets, WiFi & Wired Connection. All of our offices feature natural light. If you require a landline phone number, the cheapest option is normally to purchase a virtual number and get it diverted to a mobile, this normally costs around £5 per month, suppliers can be found by typing 'buy landline number' into google. Alternatively all of our offices are wired for a BT phone line too, you can contact them to set up an account if you prefer to have your own phone line and dedicated broadband. There is a wired RJ45 CAT6 connection socket in every office which is on its own VLAN, this is to enhance security so nobody else within the facility can access your files. Within your own office you can set up your own network switch or wireless router if you would like to add additional users. Whichever way you decide to choose, there are no; setup costs, on going monthly costs or per user charges. Other companies offering office space rental tend to charge for this level of service.
- Pricing Transparency - No Long Term Rental/Lease Agreements - We try to make it as easy as possible for you to understand our prices, therefore we have made a table below. The prices below include buildings insurance, business rates, water rates, service charges and alarm systems, however, contents insurance is not included but we can recommend good value third party providers.
- Safety, Security & Access - Our office space features 24/7 access and has state of the art access control systems in place. We've made it as secure as we can so you can work in your office when you want to and feel safe. All office units for hire are individually alarmed as standard.
- Location - Our business location is near the centre of Great Harwood in Blackburn. We are walking distance to the Aldi and Tesco supermarkets and around 5 minutes from junction 7 of the M65.
- Want To Start Renting Office Space With Us? - We don't make you sign up to long winded lease agreements which involve solicitors etc, You just need to agree to our T&Cs (contract) for us to license you the space. Two forms of ID are required (1 photo).
- Price Match - Don't forget, if you manage to find office space rental in Blackburn that is cheaper than us when comparing like for like, let us know and we will try our best to match it.
Pricing Table – Office Suites To Rent/Let
Terms – Our standard office rental terms are, a 2 month refundable deposit is required, the minimum amount of time you can take office space rental for is 6 months and the notice required when you wish to vacate is 2 months.
|Office Suite Size||Price Per Week||Price Per Month|
|100ft² / 9.30m² = 1/2 Person||£40.00||£173.33|
|120ft² / 11.15m² = 2/3 Person||£44.00||£190.67|
|150ft² / 13.94m² = 2/3 Person||£54.00||£234.00|
|200ft² / 18.58m² = 4/5 Person||£66.00||£286.00|
|230ft² / 21.37m² = 5/6 Person||£73.00||£316.33|
|285ft² / 26.48m² = 6/7 Person||£85.00||£368.33|
|330ft² / 30.66m² = 6/7 Person||£98.00||£424.67|
|500ft² / 46.45m² = 8/10 Person||£150.00||£650.00|
How You Save?
|Conventional Office Space||The Storage Works Office Space|
|Office Space Fit-Out||ALREADY DONE|
|Structured Cable Infrastructure (CAT6)||ALREADY DONE|
|Solicitor Fees – Drawing Up Office Lease Contracts||NOT REQUIRED|
|Maintenance & Repairs||INCLUDED|
|Security Alarm/CCTV & Fire Alarm||INCLUDED|
|Electricity||EXCLUDED – Metered|
- Victoria Hickey
Would definitely recommend 'The Storage Work's' as they provide a brilliant service and are very helpful. Easily accessible 24hrs and reasonably priced. Thanks again
We have occupied a office and Storage Unit at The Storage Works for around a year and have been thrilled to be there. The owners are fantastic,friendly and very approachable. The facilities are good with excellent internet speed. The security is a real added bonus and offers piece of mind knowing your business is safe and secure.We would recommend The Storage Works to anyone who is looking for affordable storage and office space.
Brilliant service... I would recommend to anyone.I was in the process of moving house a while ago and I was in desperate need for some storage. I contacted the storage works via the telephone and the staff told me everything I needed to know and arranged an appointment that suited me.The sign up was easy, the prices are great and the site is so much more secure than other storage sites I have seen in the past. There is descent free parking and the site is very easy to find.There was no hassle when I left and no hidden charges. This is the first company I would think of if I ever need storage again in the future.There are also offices available to rent. My girlfriend owns her own business and is considering expanding. If we require an office, this is the first place we will look.Overall... I couldn't of asked for more...Outstanding service!!!
- Colin Paye
Superb, had a 35 sq.foot for 10 months. 100% Secure. available 24/7. Warm dry and kept 100% perfectly maintained. Perfect for the safe storage of anything and everything.....Highly recommended!!!
I stored some of my belongings here for just over 6 months and had a very positive experience. They answered their phone every time I called and were very helpful with any queries I had. They also seemed to be very switched on when it came to security which I liked. I'd definitely use them again if I ever needed storage! Thanks guys!
Brilliant facility, clean and modern. Every member of staff I spoke to was helpful and polite. I would recommend to friends and family looking for a safe and secure place to store belongings.
- Chris Holden
I have been with the storage works for just over 2 yrs. it is an excellent facility with easy access and security. Access any time you like and responded quickly to sort any issues I had. I have no trouble at all recommending the storage works . Many thanks
3/23/2018A Google User
I used the storage works to store my belongings for a year. It was great, easy to access even out of office hours. The team were helpful and pleasant to talk to. They have trolleys to help manoeuvre furniture to and from the units. Could just have done with a lift as my unit was on the first floor.
Can't fault my experience. All of the staff were really friendly. The building was really secure and the access hours were much better than others i have used. I will deffinately be using again if i need storage in the future.